Every season, we see some romance going in the house of Big Boss. Some of them go to more serious level, while others seem as publicity gimmick that lose their charm as soon as the contestant is out of the house. This season 8, no romance is taking shape so far.
Here are 9 relationships that were made thanks to the house of Big Boss.
1. Tanisha Mukherjee and Arman Kohli- They were contestants of season 7 and they got very cosy together and lot of steam was even seen on air on national TV. Now the couple seems to have parted ways.
2. Diana Hayden was former Miss Universe and Ashutosh Kaushik had won the reality show Roadies. They seemed to be romantic during the show and have remained good friends even after the show.
3. Pravesh Rana and Claudia
During the show, the couple were hugging each other and seemed to be getting along well. They have also remained "just good friends" post the show.
4. Pooja Bedi and Akashdeep
They got incolved during the show and have made public appearances together after the show. He has even got a tattoo of her name on his biceps.
5 Gauhar Khan and Kushal
Again contestants of season 7, they were seen romantically involved with each other. Now post the show, they seem to have broken off.
6. Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik
They were contestants of season 4. There was a lot of public display of affection on screen.
7. Payal Rohatgi and Rahul Mahajan
There was a chemistry between them while they were on air, in the house of Big Boss. But post the show, nothing seemed to materialize between the two.
8. Karishma Kotak and Vishal Karwal
Although, they were never seen romantic during the show, post the show, the two were often seen together a lot.
9. Vishal Karwal and Sana Khan
The two were seen together a lot during the show but post the show, he was seen more with Karishma.
What is going to be in season 8. Wait and watch.