Here are 15 DIY ideas to reuse your denim and give them a fresh life.
1. Reshape into this skirt
3. A straight skirt.
4. Use the pockets to store your iPod or mobile
6. Give a new look to your denim. Add a printed fabric to it.
Or add a lace to your denim
7. Paint your denim- it could be hearts, flowers, butterflies, paisley, anything that you like.
8. Pen, pencil stand from old tins.
9. Make a cushion
10. Make notebooks and diaries.
11. Wine bag
12. Beautiful flowers that you can use as hair clip, brooch, napkin ring etc.
15. Use as a wall hanging above the study table to organize stationary.