Going to gym and leading a disciplined life seems too difficult? Now we are telling you simple and easy solutions that will keep even the laziest girls on track.
1. Opt for HIIT. High intensity interval training. Instead of spending long hours in the gym, do a short and intense workout and get over with it.
2. Finish your workout first thing in the morning so that if you want to be lazy for the rest of the day, you are not guilty.
3. Get enough rest and sleep. You do need 7-8 hours of sleep. So keep sleeping. At least for those many hours you will not be attacking the fridge.
4. Take a dose of coffee. It will give you instant energy that will help you in the gym.
5. Do compound training. This means working on two or more muscles simultaneously instead of simple training that targets only one muscle. For example instead of only bicep curls, combine these with lunges. It is killing two birds with one stone.
6. Socialise in your gym. So you will be eager to meet your gym buddies and will not miss your workouts.
7. Hire a trainer. The trainer can be your buddy, who will keep you motivated.
8. If you like floor exercises more than running, go for it. There are plenty of options like yoga, Pilates, Tai chi, etc.
9. On social media, follow fitness freaks. Their fitness feeds will motivate you
10. Eat right and drink lots of water. Junk foods will make you more lethargic and pure and Satvik diet will make you energised.