Kate Middleton is as much known for her elegant fashion as her late mother in law Diana Spencer. Here are are some of the most expensive dresses from her wardrobe.
1. The wedding gown of the Duchess. $ 40,000. It was designed by Alexander McQueen
2. Worn at The Sun Military awards. $7049. Again designed by Alexander McQueen
3. At Olympics Ceremony. $5178. Teal colored gown by Jenny Packam.
4. At BAFTA Brits to watch. $4686. Alexander McQueen again.
5. At the Queen's Diamond jubilee celebrations. $3570. By Alexander McQueen.
6. At Rideau Hall, Ottawa, Canada. $3175. Erdem lace dress.
7. At annual garter ceremony, Windsor castle. $2750. Alexander McQueen.
8. Visiting Prince Edward island, Canada. $1963. Alexander McQueen.
9. At a reception at a Consular General's home, LA, USA. $1118. She chose Diane Von Furstenburg for the first time.
10. At her engagement announcement. $616. Issa dress.