These are series of exercises that are to be done in continuation on the ball. This is how it flows.
1. Hold the plank position on the ball. Only the elbows and forearms touch the ball. The chest and waist is lifted up.
Lift up a little more and scoop the abs in tight.
2. Side plank.
Turn on side. Rest one hand on the floor. Lift the other hand up. You can now rest the side of the waist on the ball.
3. Turn around and sit supine on ball in an incline position.
4. Lean back as far as you can. Do Chakrasana or the wheel on the ball. Place the hands down.
5. Lift alternate leg up in the air.
6. Finally come down. Sit and relax.