Defence colony market in Delhi is lined up with restaurants and one tends to be confused which one to opt for.. It may have taken a while for me to discover it but I have finally found my favourite one there. This place is called Swagath.
The place is perfect- beautiful decor in soothing blues, courteous staff, amazing service, wide array of choice in the menu, great prices and delectable food that comes with lovely presentation.
If you are looking for a nice place for lunch or dinner with family or friends, just opt for this place and you will come back very happy.
Here are some dishes that you must try
1. Cream of Broccoli soup. This is the best broccoli soup that I have ever tasted.
2. Cigar rolls- Mild melted cheese filling served with sweet chilli. It was mouth-watering. I finished them all. Loved it.
3. Mushroom boom- Mushroom marinated with balsamic vinegar served with perry perry sauce.
4. Assorted Kebab platter- Everything in this platter is so palatable. It is heavenly delicious.
5. Paneer Lababdar. Yum! for mains, this is my favourite
6. Dal Hydrabadi- Special preparation from kitchens of nawabs. These lentils are better than any dal makhani.
7. Pizza margarita- Simple plain cheese pizza. You cannot go wrong with it.
8. In desserts I strongly recommend that you try their faluda kulfi. It is so creamy and melts in the mouth.
I am already wanting to go back there again. It is addictive and good food. Go there ASAP.