On 28th Aug 2012, Tara jewelers launched its 30th retail store in GK-1, M Block market, New Delhi.
There was an exclusive preview of dazzling jewelry at the store by Mr. Vikram Raizada, executive director and CEO of Tara jeweler, which was attended by creme de la creme of Delhi. The store has been designed by international design consultancy, Fitch with an inviting decor in shades of purple that make the store warm and welcoming. The decor is in complete harmony with the fashionable furniture, bold displays and modern lighting that are designed to bring out the best in the jewelry.
The store showcases an assortment of elegantly crafted designs, keeping today's Indian woman in mind. Tara's mix of diamond and gold jewelry includes distinctive designs that are subtly blended with contemporary and timeless class. The collections at the store are perfect for all occasions whether it is formal business meeting, a cocktail party, a festive celebration or an occasion like a wedding. The exquisite jewelry line comes with certified quality diamonds by International third party agencies like IGL or GSL and hallmarked gold. They also offer advantage of 100% exchange.
They have different collections like
- Star Princess- Exquisitely crafted rings with princess diamond at the centre surrounded by four trillion diamonds
- Star Diva- jewelry with pie cut diamonds
- Tesori- jewelry with diamonds and colored stones. It has only one piece created for every design.
- Myra- collection of intricately crafted pendants and ear rings
- Portico- Jewelry in 3 dimensions
- Eternia- diamond bridal collection
- Zara- collection of diamond ear tings with elaborate motifs
- Ivory- jewelry in white enamel
- Sattva- jewelry in fusion design that have contemporary appeal while retaining the traditional Indian influence.
- Ananti- Delicately crafted light weight jewelry.
They also have jewelry in Pristinium.