I am very proud to announce another editor on board from today.
Article written by Rubina Sushil.
Listen, when was the last time you did a ‘lip spa’? Gotcha didn’t I? Most of you never seem to have heard about it, simply coz you only think of your lips while applying make-up. It’s never occurred to you that your lips too need the pampering your face, hands and feet receive every once in a while. Well, they do! And guess what, well looked after lips could be the secret to a new fetchable beautiful You.
Here are a few things that you can include in your daily routine to get great looking, kissable lips.
1. While brushing your teeth also gently use the brush on your lips. Chapped lips will be immediately taken care of.
2. Make a scrub using brown sugar granules, few drops of olive oil and honey. Gently scrub the dead skin cells around the lips and wash.
3. Refrigerate a bowl of milk in which a few rose petals have been crushed for a few hours. Apply the crushed petals on the lips and wash off after 15-20 minutes to get soft lips.
4. Look for lip balms with sunscreens. Make a habit of applying before the lipstick to protect from the harmful UV rays that can be the cause of lip pigmentation.
5. This one is sure shot way of getting them plump and luscious. Apply some petroleum jelly or honey on your lips. Gently steam the lips or take a hot shower. Remove after about 10 minutes.
And Hey! Don’t forget to email us. Love to hear from you!